Sunday, June 24, 2007

I'm BAAAAACCKK!

It's been a week since I've been home from Europe, *sigh*, I miss it. I've been terrible about posting and promise to catch everybody up over the next few days. Be patient with me!

Here's what's happened over the last week:
I arrived home on Thursday, the 14th of June and went straight to Andy's bachelor party with a toga and a laurel wreath on my head. Pretty tame night, but that's a good thing considering I didn't sleep on the flight back.
I got fitted for my tux the next day, and the wedding was on Saturday(i have pictures of me being photographed with the wedding party. Hilarious and worth a look, check again later.) The wedding was phenomenal and I ushered with Brett, my best friend. Andy was a proud man. I could tell when I went up for communion, I've never seen anyone look so proud and happy.
I danced like a fool to "play that funky music white boy" at the wedding reception and had a blast.
My sister's grad party was on Sunday, and I unpacked on Monday and Tuesday. Wednesday, Brett and I started demolishing the shed in our driveway with sledgehammers and crowbars, we finished Thursday and began painting the house on Friday.
I don't have a job this summer since I'm home for only a month and a half. I'll be doing a few jobs around Rockford and I have some business ventures I'm investigating otherwise.
My plans for the summer:
I'm putting in a retaining wall this week.
I'll be in Chicago next weekend, the 30th of June.
I'm working at Rock Valley College from 7-6 from the 5th-14th of July.
I'm hoping to be in the Boundary Waters on the weekend of the 20th-23rd(approx.).
Third Eye Blind concert on July 26th
July 27th I leave for Arizona with my buddies, be back on the 10th of August.
11th of August: Another Third Eye Blind concert
12th-15th of August: Family Vacation in Chicago
Few more days until I have to be back at school.
Marquette starts on the 27th

That's it for now, more to come! I'll bring everyone up to speed on the events in the past few months, don't worry! More photos to come as well.

Rudz

No comments: